Old Sea Hunt or Aquanauts episode????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barbara

Reaction score
When I was young I remember watching what I thought to be a Sea Hunt episode on TV. There were some divers trapped inside some sort of cage and they were being slowly lifted to the surface. The divers on the inside of the cage were beginning to run out of air, so one of the rescue divers heroicly removed his airtank and gave it the divers on the inside of the cage. He then tried to make an emergancy ascent and either drowned or had an air embolism before he could make the surface. my girlfriend insists that this was an old Aquanaut episode and not a Sea Hunt episode. I think she's wrong. Can any one help out here?

You can find a synopsis of all Sea Hunt episodes at:

http://home.houston.rr.com/thescubaguy/

I don’t recall the scene you’re describing, so I’d vote for other than Sea Hunt. But I could be wrong.

barbara:
When I was young I remember watching what I thought to be a Sea Hunt episode on TV. There were some divers trapped inside some sort of cage and they were being slowly lifted to the surface. The divers on the inside of the cage were beginning to run out of air, so one of the rescue divers heroicly removed his airtank and gave it the divers on the inside of the cage. He then tried to make an emergancy ascent and either drowned or had an air embolism before he could make the surface. my girlfriend insists that this was an old Aquanaut episode and not a Sea Hunt episode. I think she's wrong. Can any one help out here?
Don't recall that episode on Sea Hunt and I'm sure I've seen them all.

Back
Top Bottom