Wanted Older PADI Red Diver’s Log

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WI Scuba Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
West Bend, WI (about 30 miles north of Milwaukee)
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone with an unused red PADI Diver’s Log (without the training log) they are willing to sell. See pics. I want to match what I had been using. I like the format better than anything new. Perfect for what I need.

In good shape please, with no loose pages, tears or bad creases.
Thanks!

Attachments

• BB13B49A-2DED-4751-9659-DC557EDE190F.jpeg
    BB13B49A-2DED-4751-9659-DC557EDE190F.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 3493C4B1-A594-4098-AB9C-069BB03DB30D.jpeg
    3493C4B1-A594-4098-AB9C-069BB03DB30D.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 92
Why not print your own. Here is an online resource for free printable logbook pages:

7 Printable Scuba Dive Logs

I have also attached a couple that I have used that you can print. I currently use the pages found in file "Dive Log 3", which includes edits I made using the free program inkscape.

-Z

Attachments

• Dive Log 1.pdf
    163.8 KB · Views: 111
  • Dive Log 2.pdf
    60.6 KB · Views: 90
  • Dive Log 3.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 90
Why not print your own.

I agree.

While photocopying the pages might infringe some copyright, I'm sure you can design one using MS Word or XL and make a similar design.

I moved from the PADI logs in the 90s when I bought my first PC, redesigned the format to suit my needs and started printing my own pages. I also had to purchase a three-hole punch, which took me some time to locate.

I practically change the design of my log pages every now and then due to changes in my photography equipment more than dive gear.

Yeah I hate that and buy x4 or x6 of perishables and future favorite shorts and shirts

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom