Oly 5060 Tetra housing from Light and Motion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2O Photo Pros

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Well I took delivery today of a new 5060 Tetra housing from Light and Motion. They just started shipping them on Wednesday, and I happened to get one from the first shipment.

At first look, this is one stunning housing. It is billet colored as opposed to the usual charcoal color of all the previous housings. It is slightly larger than the previous models, but once you attach it to an Ultralight Pivot tray, it is quite comfortable in your hands, and easy to use.

Unlike the previous model (5050) which had an auto on feature when the housing back was attached, this housing has a manual on/off lever, something I feel is quite important in sustaining the battery life.

For those of you going to the So. Cal Users Group meeting on Monday, I will have it there for everyone to check out.

Also, I will be taking it out for a "test dive" this Sunday to Catalina, so look forward to some photos from the trip along with a detailed review of the housing.

For now, check out www.uwimaging.com for more information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom