olympuim pool open... i think

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric__U

Contributor
Reaction score
hey guys

I heard the olympuim pool is open now. Anyone planning to do any pool diving there later on? I hope to go there a few times a month later on in the year.

Eric

Are you talking about the big-o in Montreal? Or is this in Ottawa?

Eric__U:
hey guys

I heard the olympuim pool is open now. Anyone planning to do any pool diving there later on? I hope to go there a few times a month later on in the year.

Eric

Sorry, the etobicoke olympia in etobicoke.

I lived in etobipepsi about 10 years ago, what are the specs on the pool?
Eric__U:
Sorry, the etobicoke olympia in etobicoke.

warren_l:
Eric, how deep is this pool and how big? Do they charge for it's use?

its like 25m wide 16 feet deep at max and not sure how long, prob around 75 meters. They do the jumping of the tall diving boards there so it has to be deep and big. I thinks its around $10 for 2hr. If some ppl wanna go togeather somtime we could arrange OFWF pool sessions and practice skills for the people living around the GTA. I thinks its tuesday nights but il confirm that.

eric

Im most likely going tuesday night to practice some stuff, if anyone is interested il probably be the only one there with a bp/wing and long hose. It starts @ 9
eric

Do you mean it's an "open" event on Tuesdays? I did belong to the OUE club, who have pool time Thu eve, but found I wasn't getting enough value for the annual cost. We live almost an hour away and bad weather in the winter often got in the way. I would love to get an hour or two in the pool soon though.

mississauga diving does their pool training tuesday nights @ 9. It is $10. You need to call them (905) 274-5182 to be put on their pool list.
eric

Back
Top Bottom