Olympus E20 and L&M Titan Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2OSensei

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had the Olympus E20 and just bought a used housing for it. I bought the L&M Titan housing.

I'm new to u/w photo and was just wondering if anyone has any feedback about my new setup. Pros/Cons and any advice or tips.

Haven't used it yet, so I'm wanting to know what to expect. I'm also looking for any advice on shooting macro with this setup.

Thanks in advance.

No experiences with the E20 UW, but its such a nice camera with a superb fixed lense.

Should do you just fine :D

I am a fan of L&M housings. I have had several Tetras, and have the Titan E20 and D100 housings. The E20 Titan is a little fragile. You have to very very very careful of any sweat or water getting near the ROC board. The housing itself is nice sized and the manual zoom is great making the setup very versatile. In many ways it still is my favorite just because of that versatility and size. The wide angle is a little disappointing... the macro is ok for quick change but takes a lot of practice to get the images right... YOu can see some of the results on my web site Kas Divi, Bonaire, Cape May Pictures, Bonaire Diving Reports, Bonaire underwater pictures,Bonaire Pictures, Underwater Photography, Diving, Bonaire Underwater Photos,Bonaie Water Temperatures, Jason O. Hirsh,Jason Hirsh. The P photos are the E20 the D are the D100

jaon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom