Olympus EPL-3 Photographs from the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pics.

I am headed to Moalboal in 3 weeks. When did you go? Were the sardines back at Pescador Island?

I use an E-Pl2. What were you setting for the waterfall and pigmies?

Thanks
Mike

Nice shots! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys, We went on the 19th of March for 13 nights. The waterfall shot was captured on the 5d mark 2 F22 6 seconds with the polariser. Seahorse shots EPL-3 F13 100TH SEC ISO 400.
Cheers
Here is my facebook page for my latest work.....
Jason Chambers Photography | Facebook

Thanks guys, We went on the 19th of March for 13 nights. The waterfall shot was captured on the 5d mark 2 F22 6 seconds with the polariser. Seahorse shots EPL-3 F13 100TH SEC ISO 400.
Cheers
Here is my facebook page for my latest work.....
Jason Chambers Photography | Facebook

Thanks, Did you get to Pescador Island? Were the sardines back?

Sorry yes we got to pescador a few times. Sorry no Sardines!

---------- Post added April 12th, 2012 at 04:51 PM ----------

Also I had the macro inon wet lens for the Pygmy Seahorse image.

Really nice shots. Switched to an EPL-1 for my travel camera, and really enjoy not lugging the SLR's anymore.

DNA, looks like we're going to be in Moalboal about the same time. We're going to be there from May 4 to May 9 after a week and a half of jumping around between Leyte, Cebu City, Bohol and Mactan.

Sounds great James, Just to let you know I heard the Sardines are in Mactan now!

Sounds great James, Just to let you know I heard the Sardines are in Mactan now!

I suspect the only sardines I'll see will be on a pizza at the Last Filling Station. We're going to be working on our OW certification in Moalboal....first dives for both my fiance and myself. We may try out a Seawalker tour in Mactan though...so maybe.

Back
Top Bottom