Olympus Housings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

davidofaustin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just bought a used c750 and found out that olympus is not making a housing for it any more...
Anybody got one sitting around, needing a new home?
Its the PT-018.

Dave

Reefwalker:
David
There is one for sale on e-bay (Australia) that is available only for pick-up (not posted) here in my home town (Perth - Western Australia). If you want to bid then just let me know and I can pick it up then arrange postage to you. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27432&item=3843122474&rd=1
My e-mail address is reefimages@ii.net
- Jeff

Jeff, that is extremely kind of you to offer such a service, good to see that there are some very friendly people out there!
Now then, if i could just arrange for you to pop on up to Ningaloo and send me a whale shark then I would be set!

Mike
I've just checked with Australia Post, sorry they don't accept live animals for postage to the USA!!
- Jeff

Reefwalker:
Mike
I've just checked with Australia Post, sorry they don't accept live animals for postage to the USA!!
- Jeff

USA!?!?! I'm hurt...I didn't call you a Kiwi :spaninq:

Thanks for checking with the post office though, I'll see if they can do a swap for an Orca :wink:

Mike
Oooops ! I didn't read your details too well did I :seen:
I may still have problems with Australia Post sending to BC, I'll try Whale Mail :butnhome: on Monday.
- Jeff

I found one on-line and ordered it, but I have not gotten a shipping confirmation. (It has hit my credit card- lol)

Thanks to everyone, and hope to see ya'll in the water someday.
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom