For Sale Olympus m4/3 Macro System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kvcook

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
*** SALE PENDING ON PACKAGE (MINUS ZEN PORT), ZEN PORT SOLD SEPARATELY*** - Very nice compact system for UW macro (and other subjects as well). Package includes:
  • Olympus E-PL5 body (purchased new, shutter count = 4702), with manual, charger, cables, etc.
  • Olympus M.Zuiko ED 60mm macro lens (also purchased new, and in like-new condition)
  • Olympus PT-EP10 housing with flat port (never used)
  • Zen Underwater WA-100-EP dome port - also works great with Oly 9-18 and 14-42 lenses
  • Two Sea & Sea YS-01 TTL strobes, with new spare battery compartment cap
  • Two Sea & Sea fiber optic sync cables
  • Nauticam Easitray (w/ left handle) plus right handle
  • Two UCLS strobe arms (5-inch) w/ ball on one end and YS fitting on the other
  • Various extras: spare O-rings, STIX floats, Olympus zoom gear (for the 9-18 and 14-42 lenses), and rubber hood for rear LCD window on the housing
This has been great for macro photography, but I also used it successfully for UW wide angle with the 9-18 Zuiko. The Zen dome port saves having to change ports when you change lenses.

I hope I have priced this to sell, as I am getting out of diving for medical reasons. Everything is in good to excellent condition. I did flood one strobe once (operator error on my part), but the nice thing about Sea & Sea strobes is that the electronics are isolated from the battery compartment, so a rinse and new batteries and it is good to go. Asking $1300 complete, including insured ground shipping to CONUS addresses. Thanks for looking.

P1010002.JPG
P1010008.JPG
P1010005.JPG
P1010004.JPG
P1010009.JPG
P1010010.JPG

Last edited:
Willing to separate the Zen port from the package?
Not willing at this time to separate, but that might be coming. I have a party interested in buying the package for son, who is into macro photography. If he wants to do macro exclusively, then I suggested he might save money by just buying the system with the Olympus flat port. If he decides to go that way, then you are in line for the Zen port. Kevin

Willing to separate the Zen port from the package?
My other buyer just bought the package with only the flat port, so the Zen dome is available separately.

I bought this new from Backscatter (Monterey) for $500, though I noticed they are now on sale for $400. It is in excellent condition, comes with original box, instructions, o-ring grease, and spare O-rings. What do you say to $250, shipped?

Kevin

Ryan - It looks like I have a buyer for the package with the 60mm lens(am waiting for payment), but I will keep you in mind if the deal falls through. Kevin

Sent a PM
Buster1dog - Sorry but the Zen has been sold already. I realize now that posting "ZEN PORT SOLD SEPARATELY" could be interpreted two different ways. I meant it to say that the Zen port HAS BEEN SOLD separately. I apologize for confusion from my sloppy wording. Kevin

Back
Top Bottom