Olympus pt-015 housing attachable handle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Murphdog

Reaction score
Hello, I finally got my new olympus c5050 and pt-015 underwater housing. I am having trouble finding an attachable handle for the pt-015 underwater housing. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Murphdog:
Hello, I finally got my new olympus c5050 and pt-015 underwater housing. I am having trouble finding an attachable handle for the pt-015 underwater housing. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

try here:

or here:

or here:

There are more, but you get the idea.

K

If you're buying a tray instead of making your own, I love the ULCS tray. The handle is more comfortable, to me, than the Fisheye. I would think it would be an even better fit for a man's hands.

I bought the ULCS tray and handle after much searching around,for my PT 20 and the set up is just perfect,especially the handle grip.I find the Fisheye handle to be to slim and don't get a firm grip with my hand.Go to the ULCS website and have a look.Even if you're not using an external strobe yet,it is still a great idea to have your housing and camera supported by a tray with a handle for better handling and aiming your shots.Good luck.Fredi.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom