Olympus SP-350 Camera's (2) Two and Access. New/Near new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donblume

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
2 Olympus Sp-350 cameras, (Was used with PT-030 UW Housing, housing was Sold.) Olympus Wide Angle lens and Access. New or like new. New cost $800. selling for $125. for all. Good back up in-case of UW flooding

Seller has 100% E-Bay rating.

2 OlympusSP-350 Digital Cameras. One New in Box and one lightly used in excellent condition. Each has 2.5”LCD screen and 8 mp res. Never flooded, spare bought in case of flood. All Manuals, Cords and DVD’s included
1 Olympus WCON-07 Wide Angle Lens with 2 mounting adapters for cameras and Case. LIKE NEW

Accessories are: 3 (three) - 1. 2 (two) Hi-Speed XD Cards 1. gb. each -
Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries with charger. Pictures available​

am interested in the accessories.

I placed the items on Scubaboard on the 26th for $125. whole package. I had a reply to buy I but cannot complete the sale until early August. I forgot when I posted the items that I was at summer home and camera stuff was 200 miles away. He will buy it (sometimes you never know) as soon as I get back and check shipping costs. If interested, I can let you know either way.
Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom