Closed Olympus UFL-2 strobes (pair) - $125

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For a complete review: Olympus UFL-2 review

Odd strobes, but also very interesting and some cool features (IF you use Olympus camera - say an EPL-x for example).
Price is for both. You can decide on shipping and insurance (not included) at your actual cost.

OlyStrobes.jpeg

Any reason they wouldn't work with other cameras/housings? Seems like they take standard fiber optic control cables?

You are correct. Just noted that they have a particularly broader feature set when used with compatible Olympus camera.
So yes…. you can use these with other cameras via fiber optic cable(s)

Yes Andy. I still have them.
Let me know what you need to do to make this happen.

A thought. For many things listed on Ebay, the lister can specify the Ebay Global Shipping Programme - it (mainly) works well - I've both bought & sold. A big plus for me is that they take care of UK import duty & regulations.
So, do you have an ebay account? nb I'd cover all ebay fees

I do have ebay. So... you're saying you'd cover the shipping (which will include the import duty and regs) and all the other fees? Keep in mind that ebay charges me a selling fee. Seems like a lot of added costs -
but if that is what makes it work for you, I'm happy to take the extra steps.

If inthehighlands bacs out, i will take them

You will be my #1 cerich if this doesn't pan out

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom