Oman - help!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, does anyone have a contact email or website for Global Scuba ?? Thinking of heading to the Muscat area next month and they could be an option...

Also, I am constantly adding more stuff to www.dubaidivers.com - if anyone have any info or photos you would like me to post (like a divereport from somewhere) please send it to info@dubaidivers.com and i will post it...

thanks..

http://www.global-scuba.com

hehe..not responding to e-mails, well...they barely answer when I call them...so I know what you're talking about.
Here they call it 'wasta' - to be connected. You need to know someone which is a big problem when you come for the first time.

Thanks for the link to Ocean Boats - know the guy, just didn't know the name of the dive op.
The diving community here in Oman is quite small, so you talk about people and dive ops using first names only - sort of everybody knows everybody...

So i got back from Muscat. Short but fantastic vacation. We were one day in Dubai but very disappointed - ditry and not beautiful city with so many skycrapers like Manhatan.
Muscat - pearl of middle east!!
Diving with Global Scuba 3 days - 2 days on Fahal and one day on Daymaniyat. Viz was poor. I made some UW photos.
2 days we were at Nizwa nad Wadi Shab. Fantastic trip!

oman01.jpg

oman02.jpg

oman03.jpg

oman04.jpg

oman05.jpg

oman06.jpg

oman07.jpg

oman08.jpg

oman09.jpg

oman10.jpg

oman11.jpg

oman12.jpg

oman13.jpg

oman14.jpg

oman15.jpg

Nice Photos ! in Some of them you can see the low Vis.
Thanks for sharing them.:blinking:

Dubai Diver:
nice photos indeed.. viz doesnt look too bad :wink:

it was some 5m,but photos are taken in Raw

Dubai Diver:
I am in need of some photos for my around Muscat section on www.dubaidivers.com
Fancy sending me some ? You can email a few to kent@dubaidivers.com

No money involved in the site so cannot pay for it, but will credit photographer..

no problem,what resolution do you need?

Cool... no need for high rez or anything - and if they are too heavy, the website builder will resize it anyway so i does not really matter..off course easier to email if they are not too heavy..but thanks again.. and please mention your full name in the email if you want your name mentioned...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom