OML/Terranea closed for 30 days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divebum Don

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OML will be closed for 30 days to finish the beach renovation, Yaay!. I was notified today that we'll not be able to gain central or Point access either. Stay tuned....

Damn! Things are looking great to dive for the end of this week and all through the next. I am really regretting missing this last weekend now. :( I'm gonna try to hit up Christmas Tree or Honeymoon this Thursday and then its off to Laguna for next week.

If you are off on Tues/Thursday of next week Garner, you should go down to Shaw's with Charlie and I.

Hey Phil what's wrong with White point or Malaga Cove?

John
Besides the entries with a broken foot? :)
I'm going to miss the amount of marine life at the Point. You don't get that at Malaga, White Point or Laguna, but I have to dive.

If you are off on Tues/Thursday of next week Garner, you should go down to Shaw's with Charlie and I.
I have Jury duty beginning on Monday, but if I'm free I'll dig a snorkel out of the back of the closet and duct tape it to my tank and meet you there. BTW, you may want to update your profile. I think you have more than 24 dives.

I have Jury duty beginning on Monday, but if I'm free I'll dig a snorkel out of the back of the closet and duct tape it to my tank and meet you there. BTW, you may want to update your profile. I think you have more than 24 dives.

You'd think so... but actually not...
I've had countless snorkel sessions, probably over a hundred free-dives and only 16 logged scuba dives since certification. Not too bad for only being certified since late summer of 08. Its a little hard to admit my newb status when it comes to scuba, but hey its out in the open now:lotsalove:

Don't worry about diggin out the snorkel, I've got plenty to go around. Let me know if you can go and we'll try to arrange a time to meet:wink:

Besides the entries with a broken foot? :)
I'm going to miss the amount of marine life at the Point. You don't get that at Malaga, White Point or Laguna, but I have to dive.
I figured if you can do cobble beach you can do White Point at high tide & I usually go to the sand at Malaga, longer surface swim but no rocks.

John

Lame.

Was just there yesterday. Sure was enjoying that new parking situation...

I'm so glad we got that dive in! The parking situation was pretty awesome....too bad we didn't know before we lugged the carts with all our gear down!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom