OMS 300 bar Captured O-Ring Manifold isolator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingIvan

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I am looking for an OMS 300 bar Captured O-Ring Manifold isolator.I really only need the isolator, but will consider the entire manifold for a good price. I'm located in South Florida zip 33326, please include shipping with your price.

Thanks

Ivan

I am looking for an OMS 300 bar Captured O-Ring Manifold isolator.I really only need the isolator, but will consider the entire manifold for a good price. I'm located in South Florida zip 33326, please include shipping with your price.

Thanks

Ivan

Ivan,

I have an OMS Isolator valve that you are looking for. I am willing to sell it to you. Make me a reasonable offer. And you can pay shipping. It is in excellent condition. You can contact me at 559-288-7005. I also have an OMS LP 125cf tank that I am willing to sell. Hydro was done 10/2010, so it still has more than 3 years on hydro. Shipping will be expensive on shipping. I have the manifold listed on Ebay. Make me an offer and I will end the auction.

Bryan

Attachments

• tank valve.jpg
    tank valve.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 129
Thanks Bryan, I actually saw your auction on ebay and sent you a message. If it was the same valve as auction #130721878126, I think your response was that you were not sure if it was compatible with the 300 bar manifold since it had no markings. Congrats on the sale though, and I appreciate the offer. I think if I'm not able to find the isolator I might sell the 2 H-Valves separately and buy the complete manifold.

Ivan

How much do you want for the two valves?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom