Once again...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I'm planning to dive at Falling Rock this Sunday. Will be trying out the drysuit and then maybe working on some other dive ideas. Other than that it'll just be fining around looking for catfish and other things Joe has sunk around the quarry. Any and all who care to join me are welcome. We should be there around 10:00a.m.

Won't being dry be fun!!!

Chad

since the other option with that suit on doesn't seem very appealing:wink:

just yet. Are you going?

BTW the scuba thing is:

ScubaFest 2002 which is being put on by the Bluegrass Dive Club.
I believe its being held at the Womens Center on Broadway Avenue. I think it starts at 2:00 p.m. today.

I have to go, it's part of the equestrian woods mafia!!
- A.J.
:blfish:

I have a cold this weekend,:( so that pretty much shut down all my dive plans. Plus my reg. set hasn't come in yet. Probably won't be in until next week sometime. But I am going to ScubaFest for a little while today.

Next weekend I will definetely be going diving somewhere, probably at Joe's, in preparation for my first ocean dive. Gotta test out my new gear! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom