Online computers heres the deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not work work for LP! And I have met Larry at ScubaToys.Com and live it Texas! And I stand behind all my posts period!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked out their nitrox computer pricing and it looks pretty much the same as Divers Outlet and everyone else. If you don't mind me asking what was the great deal you are referring to. Do they negotiate on list pricing?
thanks

Hop Devil:
I just checked out their nitrox computer pricing and it looks pretty much the same as Divers Outlet and everyone else. If you don't mind me asking what was the great deal you are referring to. Do they negotiate on list pricing?
thanks
They will match LP prices. Have better service and are more friendly to deal with. If you have a specific item you want email Larry and ask for a quote. Some brands he carries can not be sold or advertized on the internet. That said he can still sell you something and ship it to you but he can not put it on the internet. Did this help?

I just got off the phone with Larry. I ordered two Atmos 2 computers and a downloader. Everything cost less than at LP (thanks to the great sale Larry is having right now on that computer). Also, my credit card has a $500 per day limit, so larry is charging $450 today and the balance tomorrow. But, the biggest surprise was that Larry was the one to answer the phone. No waiting for 20 min to get the guy you emailed with on the phone. I also asked whether the software was able to handle 2 different divers, and larry didn't know for sure, so he called Aeris to make sure. But the best part is...I have a manufacturer's warranty!

This is a class act shop with a class act guy running it. Thanks again Larry!

minnesota01r6:
I just got off the phone with Larry. I ordered two Atmos 2 computers and a downloader. Everything cost less than at LP (thanks to the great sale Larry is having right now on that computer). Also, my credit card has a $500 per day limit, so larry is charging $450 today and the balance tomorrow. But, the biggest surprise was that Larry was the one to answer the phone. No waiting for 20 min to get the guy you emailed with on the phone. I also asked whether the software was able to handle 2 different divers, and larry didn't know for sure, so he called Aeris to make sure. But the best part is...I have a manufacturer's warranty!

This is a class act shop with a class act guy running it. Thanks again Larry!
I told you folks that Larry at ScubaToys.com is great to deal with!!! Just call or email him I live a hour away from his shop and we deal thru email then I go over on the weekend and spend my money! He is REAL busy but takes time to talk to you between millions of phone calls but it is cool I know that when I go great shop.

I just bought and recieved 2 Aeris Atmos Elite computers (one for me and for my wife) from Larry at Scubatoys.com due to the feedback on this site.

Larry not only gave me a great price (matching LP) but as I was concerned about some of the failures of this computer (or the related Oceanic VT Pro) he tested them in his pressure pod. I was also concerned about transmission problems so I had him test them in a long swimming pool session. The computers checked out which makes me feel very comfortable before my trip next week to Indonesia.

I also bought a Waterborne strap for each computer and Larry had them put on.

I also recieved them (in California) within a few days. All in all, great service and great prices. :10:

I can strongly recommend buying your scuba stuff from Larry as this has been one of my best internet buying experiences.

Larry, man, talk about job satisfaction! congratulations! I feel like quiting my job and going to work with you!

All this posts talking about how nice it is to do bussiness with you, you must be proud.

Again, congratulations, is nice to see that there is people out there who take pride on what they do!!!

ClassAction:
I only saved a few bucks ($25?) buying the computer from LP....

$25 on a purchase of a couple hundred bucks????
Thats not where online buying pays off..... when you save $300 on a $1000 order is the time to shop on the internet. for the $25 I'll go to my LDS and throw them the business.
That $25 pays for the times when you walk in and ask a few questions without buying something, or the "hey, can you tighten this for me..." and the LDS owner doesn't charge you to tighten a fitting you messed up.

I am by no means rich, I am your typical blue collar diver spending my money as best I can, but $25 isn't worth the savings vs. the warranty benifit.

And if scubatoys.com will match LP prices, and with a factory warranty, I'll be dealing with them from now on.

Back
Top Bottom