oooo, looky looky what i got!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Veitch:
Off Topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D

i love that song, i used to have it memorized....

"Deep in the forests of British Columbia...."

oops, I owe you a beer or something, nice bumber sticker Mike.

pakman:
Canadian Lumberjack? like dis?

lumberjack.jpg

everybody sing along with Mike V and Chip...

I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK,
I sleep all night and I work all day.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump,
I like to press wild flowers,
I put on women's clothing,
And hang around in bars..

He's a lumberjack and he's OK,
He sleeps all night and works all day.

I cut down trees, I wear high heels,
Suspenders and a bra,
I wish I were a girlie,
Just like my dear papa.
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jag

midwestdvr:
Holy ***t!!! That's too funny. :lol3:
Actually that link had a few real gems. If you haven't seen it and really want a laugh download the 'Dead Parrot' sketch! (possibly my all time favorite although there is another one about teaching birds to fly underwater that's also priceless!)

Kim:
Actually that link had a few real gems. If you haven't seen it and really want a laugh download the 'Dead Parrot' sketch! (possibly my all time favorite although there is another one about teaching birds to fly underwater that's also priceless!)
I know. Been watching some. I remember some of the skits as I have BBC America here and they have MP. I am a fan of british comedies as well although the selections I get to watch are limited here.

My favorites have always been the Dirty Hungarian Phrasebook, Cheese Shop and the Dead Parrot sketch.

Kim:
my absolute favorite sketch is "penultimate supper"... i've never seen the video but have an mp3 file of it in several computers and listen to it when i'm down

"it works mate!"
"it does not work!"
"it does! the fat one balances off the two skinny ones!"

love it

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom