Oops, I did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beachlover

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, i'm a dumbass. I managed to lose my dive light,AGAIN! I lost it at 8:30am today(july 6th)at Veterans Park.Same story as last time: light NOT attached to my BCD,dropped it in approximately 10-12' of water while putting on my second fin.The light is bright yellow,aqua king 4100.My name is written on it and there is a small dive sticker on it,too.I'm offering a sincere thank you,handshake(unless you're a cute girl) and a few beers for it's safe return. Whoever finds it can smack me upside my head for not attaching the damn thing to my BCD,too! Thank you in advance to everyone. I just can't wait to read all of the crap you guys are going give me, and rightfully so.Have fun!

Can i smack you on top of your head next time for not attaching it to your BCD???? When will you learn, when will you learn :shakehead: Like i told you before attach every thing to BCD when entering waves execpt your fins :)

More crap for you, I can't believe you did it again. Sorry to hear, but Erika's right - attach, attach!

Isn't the definition of stupidity doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result...like not attaching your dive light or at least turning it on? ..tsk tsk tsk....Hope it gets found though. It sucks loosing gear.

Isn't the definition of stupidity doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result...like not attaching your dive light or at least turning it on? ..tsk tsk tsk....Hope it gets found though. It sucks loosing gear.

Yes, you are right,definition of stupidity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result...like trying to do an entry on a beach dive at night,at Veterans Park after you already got your ass kicked by the waves on your first attempt and having your new buddies drag your ass out and save you.tsk tsk tsk.

Yes, you are right,definition of stupidity is doing the same thing again and again and expecting a different result...like trying to do an entry on a beach dive at night,at Veterans Park after you already got your ass kicked by the waves on your first attempt and having your new buddies drag your ass out and save you.tsk tsk tsk.

there is a distinct difference...I tried to get through waves in a slightly different, albeit no more successful manner the second time...that's determination. Shore diving holding your dive light after loosing it isnt trying something different.

I found it!!!!! We were on our way out to eat last night and whoever found it is using it for their grand opening...

Monner%20WJG%201328%20Searchlight%20SW%2011th%20Avenue%20Harrison%20Street%201.18.1934%20Portland%20Oregon%20USA%20photographs%20bw%20historic%20wsl%20horizontals%20night%20city.jpg

Dude how could you lose it again and so soon:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Jaime, I was hoping by now, to hear you and Nick found the light on your 3rd dive. :shakehead:
Dumbass is right, but I got to say a few things about some of these other quotes...

Can i smack you on top of your head next time for not attaching it to your BCD???? When will you learn, when will you learn :shakehead: Like i told you before attach every thing to BCD when entering waves execpt your fins :)

Erika, you [-]can[/-] SHOULD smack him on top of his head :rofl3: but only if you can reach it without using a step ladder.

That is not the definition of stupidity. That is the definition of insanity. So while our good buddy is not stupid he could sure be insane.

As far as your beach entries, we should just call you Crabette until you qualify to add the "Beach" in front of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom