Open Water Certification - 71 two days later

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are some great forums and threads here. Great information and people as well. :lol: I have found that the "Grumpy" ones are less affiliated with that forum and pretty evenly spread around the board! Have fun diving and playing here when you can't dive :)

Congrats

I met a 72 yr old Japanese lady in Lembeh last August, who only started at age 68 and had over 1,000 logged dives in 4 yrs, amazing how much diving you can do if you don't have to go to work every day.

Wow , congratulations. Like many on the board I have dived with older divers that have been fantastic buddies. Was on a liveaboard a few years with a 40 year old who was too obese to get into a dingy, he had to be towed back to the boat! Chronological age is less important than physical fitness.

Enjoy !

Congratulations upon completing your course! If you ever find yourself in this corner of the world I'll take you diving :)
This week we'll have a few 89 year olds diving with us so looks like you still have a couple of years to go!

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the 70% of The Water Planet that relatively few get to experience firsthand. Although I'm a few years younger (just a few), SCUBA is an activity one can enjoy well into our senior years as long as one keeps reasonably healthy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom