Open Water Certification "Completed"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello All!
I completed my Open Water Certification along with my "Better Half" in Vortex Springs , this last Saturday (March 27th, 2010)! Yea,, Yahoo!!!!!!!!! Also had the opportunity to take a night dive which, "I musy say", was awsome. My sincre thanks and a shout-out to Terry, Keith, Frankey and Bobby of J&T Dive Shop in Jonesboro, AR. Your patience, perserverance and profesionalism is greatly appreciated!
Best Wishes!
Bob in Arkansas

Welcome to the underwater addiction!

Patience and perseverance guaranteed. Professionalism? we'll see :)

congrats on your cert!

Welcome to the underwater addiction!

What she said!

abandon1.jpg

What she said!

abandon1.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that would be a quote from "The Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri.

If I'm not mistaken, that would be a quote from "The Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri.

The Divine Comedy cantica 1: Inferno

Last edited:

Yup.

Was also the quote on a sign over the door of Dr. Binkowski's classroom where I took sophomore Comparative Lit in high school. Didn't realize that the fact that it was from Dante's Inferno was merely ironic coincidence!

First congratulations!!!! Now, that being said, lock anything valuable in your house lest you pawn it to buy gear LOL. Welcome to the the really addictive sport of scuba, enjoy it, and hope to see you underwater.

Back
Top Bottom