Open Water, Class of 8/18/2013 with The Scuba Connection

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ootuoyetahi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just wanted to say thank you to Eric, Ted, and Gus of The Scuba Connection for being better instructors than I could have ever asked for. From start to finish there is not a single thing that could have been better. I don't know if any of them frequent these forums, but if you are thinking about getting into diving, and live in central New Jersey, I cannot recommend these guys enough. The dive plans were clear and concise, the debriefs were thorough with plenty of constructive criticism, and all three instructors were as professional as can be. I really felt that with each dive we took, I was a better diver than i was the one before. I truly feel confident that I can dive with the skills and within the limits I was taught safely and it is a testament to how serious these guys take it.

I cant wait to get back out there.

Thanks again, you were all really great and this was an incredible experience for me.

Casey

Back
Top Bottom