Opinions on my new equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

welll, I have only had ove dive below 110, but all of my dives share a common plan....

deep as we can for as long as we can, when we run out of air...we inflate our BC and shoot to the surface like a rocket

Man, no wonder my dives have always seemed short!!! I just need to adopt a new plan.

:stupid:

:wink:

Been away from the board a while. Thanks aquamann for that info on the seaquest balance handle. It seems to me, as a new diver, that I am going to have to use my own judgement about whetehr or not to do a particular dive and not necessarily trust the dive op. I was reluctant when they told me what they were diving that day, and I should have listened to myself. I don't think anyone would agree that it was appropriate for a person with 6 dives to be diving the towers, with new equipment and no dedicated dive buddy. Next time if it doesns't feel right, i won't do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom