opinions...Zeagle Zena, Zeagle Express Tech or Oceanic Biolite...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can make fun, but because the Zena doesn't have a cummerbund it is worn differently than any other BC. But again it doesn't matter since you found something you like.

Thats even funnier!

This was the first time the tank did NOT hit the back of my head so I am super happy with my purchase!

Just got back from Turks & Caicos this past Monday, only got to do 4 dives thanks to Hurricane Sandy turning the ocean into a washing machine! On the bright side...I love my Zena even more! Fit perfect and was super easy to pack and travel with!

Excellent! Have you checked out the lumbar pad you can add? I love how it fills in my lower back and makes my Zena even more comfortable (which I didn't think was possible), particularly for shore diving.

Have had my Zena for several years now. I especially like how easy it is to unzip and slide out of it when handing it up at the end of the dive from a small boat.... takes about 4 seconds, no fumbling for buckles.

Also, since the BC breaks down so easily it's turned out to be a big plus in packing cuz it takes up so little room/weight. Able to fly strictly carry-on last few trips.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom