Orange and Black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tursiops

Marine Scientist and Master Instructor (retired)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've pimped out my new Teric....to match my Perdix with the cover I got for Christmas.
With my Deep6 orange fins I'm ready......
upload_2019-1-12_20-31-31.png

Nice!

I've pimped out my new Teric....to match my Perdix with the cover I got for Christmas.
With my Deep6 orange fins I'm ready......
View attachment 498799
Is Deep6 paying you to be a diving ad banner for their gear? Maybe they will if you think about BP/W the same colors and maybe hoses, mask, wetsuit, etc. You get the drift... :) :rofl3:

Cheers -

Is Deep6 paying you to be a diving ad banner for their gear? Maybe they will if you think about BP/W the same colors and maybe hoses, mask, wetsuit, etc. You get the drift... :) :rofl3:

Cheers -
Well, I DO have an an orange hose to my Deep6 primary, and orange laces in by Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars with neoprene uppers....

Well, I DO have an an orange hose to my Deep6 primary, and orange laces in by Chuck Taylor Converse All-Stars with neoprene uppers....
I'd start conversations with Deep6... :) but I'm cheap... I'll wear anyone's complete setup if they will provide it for me. :D I'll even dive in pink with the high heel fins. (I have a picture, but I don't know how to get it here) I've been diving long enough that I can make just about anything work.

Cheers -

Sweet!

I find myself also going towards orange theme now that I have my Deep6 fins and regulator.
My Seiko dive watch is Orange too! sadly no sponsors.
On topic, the Teric looks great with the orange strap.

One issue with the orange strap: the wireless charger won't fit the watch unless the strap is pulled out of one of the pins so the watch back is exposed. I got a separate flat charger ($15) (blue!) (model recommended by Shearwater: Choetech T511) that allows me to lay the watch flat on it and still charge...but I still have to unloop the security strap, but not unthread the band. That is, the charger will work through one layer of NATO band but not two.
upload_2019-1-14_13-2-38.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom