Orca Bait April dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalvyn

Reaction score
I've not yet seen anything about an April Orca Bait dive. Is there any interest in doing one this month?

Jimmie

I'll even make shrimp bisque if I can find a gallon thermos! :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :crafty:

Hey, I'm from southern California and trying for the past year and a half to get acclimated to the PNW dreary long winters.

kalvyn:
I've not yet seen anything about an April Orca Bait dive. Is there any interest in doing one this month?

Jimmie

I can't do it this month ... between teaching AOW class, preparing for a Rescue class, and leaving for Roatan in 18 days, my month is booked!

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Kalvyn;

Just say when and where, and count me in! I'll bring the cookies this time...

Minkey:
I'll even make shrimp bisque if I can find a gallon thermos! :dazzler1: :dazzler1: :crafty:

Hey, I'm from southern California and trying for the past year and a half to get acclimated to the PNW dreary long winters.

Long Dreary Winter? No, we haven't had one of those for 5 or 6 years now.......sorry, but this has been a really nice winter.

Xarifa:
Kalvyn;

Just say when and where, and count me in! I'll bring the cookies this time...
Since it was way far north last month, how about having it down here this month? :) The tides look terrible on April 23rd, so how does Les Davis at 10 am sound to everyone? Les Davis is not affected by currents, and is a dive that's good for newer divers, too.

By the way - Les Davis is located on the Tacoma waterfront, for those of you who don't know where that site is.

Let me know what you all think!

Jimmie

Sounds good to me, lots of different critters there, like Sailfin Sculpins and stuff like that. I'm still looking for a good photo of one. Maybe I'll get lucky the 23rd. I will need a dive buddy again.

FYI I've finally found the money to get my dry suit finally. A DUI Flex 50/50 signature series. I'll end uP getting that by the end of the month. I've also quit my current job and will soon be working at Microsoft. So I'll probally have to see every one again some time in May. So because of all this fun stuff I'm stuck with no time on my hands until then.

I'm looking for a couple of easy dives to get used to my drysuit (had isntruction in the pool). I've been looking for a Hood Canal buddy for this weekend, but if there's an easy dive scheduled for the Sound I could probably make it.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom