Orca Marathon batteries?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cappyjon431

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have an old Orca Marathon "bend-o-matic" that I use with my vintage dive gear setup (I always use it as a backup, but it really is just a conversation piece). After
12+ years I am starting to get a low battery warning. It has a lithium battery with an unusual size. Does anyone know if replacement batteries are available?

I'm in a remote part of Panama so getting them here is an impossibility, but I will be in the States in a couple of months. Any info is appreciated.

The last one I ordered was bout 7 or 8 years ago, but they weren't hard to find then. I literally just sold my Orca Marathon two or three days ago and even had an extra battery I gave with it!

wow thats a blast from the past I actually bought my own new from Stoney Cove in the UK, the computer that is. I thought it was the bee's knees back then even though I was lusting after the edge

Back
Top Bottom