Orca wetsuits vs. Bare wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! thanks everyone for really helpful feedback on the thread. I have found the feedback was really helpful and has lead me to go with the Bear 3/2.

Cheers

Wow "Bear" wetsuits must keep you really warm, but must be a pain to dry off!:rofl3:

I'm glad you found a wetsuit now go get it wet:D

Last edited:
i dont know if bare makes a hyper stretch... but i know henerdon does.. and that is a really nice suit... Dont get me wrong i love bare, i own a drysuit from them and a wetsuit.. i also know the hyperstretch is really nice to put on! just my two cents!

awd-turbo,,,,which Bare dry suit do you have,,,,,?I may be looking to get into dry,,and i kinda like the Bare nex-gen..

I have the hd pro tech trilam... a little pricey.. but it is bomb proof, very comfortable, and honestly it is amazing.. sorry it took so long to get back to you.. hope you havent rushed out to get something yet!!! =) if you have any questions you can send me a pm..

oh by the way the bare nex gen is an awsome entry suit...many people love it.. i was going to get that, but i work for s shop, and i know the owner really well, and he told me he would rather see me in a nicer suite even if he had to help me more with it... that is the only reason i went with the hd pro tech...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom