OrcaTorch New D720 Super Focus Beam Angle Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have seen no user reviews at all to date. I suspect, despite contrary impression given, these are not selling so wellšŸ¤”
They are supposed to release another version but I havenā€™t found it available yet, something like DZ710, I have bought the DC710 which is the direct charge version.

so I think you need to start a ā€œwhere has Simon beenā€ thread since Iā€™ve been thinking about doing a ā€œwhereā€™s Simonā€ thread.

They are supposed to release another version but I havenā€™t found it available yet, something like DZ710, I have bought the DC710 which is the direct charge version.

so I think you need to start a ā€œwhere has Simon beenā€ thread since Iā€™ve been thinking about doing a ā€œwhereā€™s Simonā€ thread.

He's been hardening up.

I'd like some real world impressions of the D720 variable focus. I'm interested but not almost $700 AUD interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom