Ordering pizza in 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amt:
Sounds a little something like this :05:

http://www.aclu.org/pizza/

I find it ironic that one of the pop-ups on their little flash movie indicated that the customer has to sign a waiver.

A lawyer group implying that the Government and industry are going to bring about more waivers?? Isn't that ironic?

haha
thats great

Larrandall, your scenario too close to reality to be comfortable. Our liberties have been evaporating and what are we doing about it--maybe I should say, what CAN we do about it?

Even small objections can get us on some gov't hit list. . . or nothing at all. I sat next to a man on a plane--a retired WASP dentist. He has a fairly common name, which somehow landed him on the TSA's black list. They give him a terrible time every time he flies, with at least a half hour spent under interrogation. He's been trying to fix it. They told him he will have to to download a lot of forms, send in notarized copies of all sorts of documents, and then await their enlightened verdict.

My little rant for a Sunday afternoon.... I wish I was diving!

Back
Top Bottom