Orient Beach on St. Martin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jesstotheocean

Contributor
Reaction score
Me and my husband want to stop at Orient Beach for a couple of hours for the one day where going to be on St. Martin (from 7am-5pm). Are there any dive shops on Orient Beach or really close to Orient Beach? My husband doesn't dive and he will just chill in the sun while I dive. Any info about diving on Orient beach would be great.

I am not sure if there are any dive shops on the beach but close by at Oyster Bay I think there is one (Capt. Olivers perhaps)?

Orient is about 15 to 20 mins. from the Cruise ship dock so getting there quickly won't be a problem. I might also suggest that instead of diving (the sights on Orient are pretty interesting), take a trip to a small island off Orient for some great snorkeling and such. Its called Tinte Mer* or something close to that.

I don't know if anyone has told you, but Orient Beach is (in)famous for the fact that it is clothing optional.

Just in case you didn't know. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom