Orlando Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timoblue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Visiting Orlando soon and staying around Lake Buena Vista area for a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to pick up some new gear during the stay. Anyone know of a dive shop or recommend one in that general area.

Thanks

D

Dayo is located not far from Downtown Orlando. Peter (and TJ) are great guys and I know they can get you some super deals on gear - they are always running trips to both the Springs and the Ocean so you might want to hook up for some dives as well.

Link: Dayo Scuba or call 407-292-9727 or 800-525-3296

Dayo is located not far from Downtown Orlando. Peter (and TJ) are great guys and I know they can get you some super deals on gear - they are always running trips to both the Springs and the Ocean so you might want to hook up for some dives as well.

Link: Dayo Scuba or call 407-292-9727 or 800-525-3296
They don't stock a ton, so if you want something, give them a call ahead of time!

I'd suggest Dayo Scuba in Orlando, or Cave Excursions East and Extreme Exposure in the "cave country" area.

Just checked out the shop and they already stock a couple of items i need. Thanks for the info and the link guys.

D

Is located next door to Dayo, so stop in and say Hi to Mr. Murray.:cool2:

Another shop since you are near Disney, actually 2 shops are Scuabquest on International Drive near the Fl mall which is about 20 minutes from Disney and about 10 from Universal, or Kissimee Dive Center Which is about 15 minutes east of Disney on 192

Another shop since you are near Disney, actually 2 shops are Scuabquest on International Drive near the Fl mall which is about 20 minutes from Disney and about 10 from Universal, or Kissimee Dive Center Which is about 15 minutes east of Disney on 192

Thanks for that truck1.

Certified and Dive with Dayo Scuba regularly. Great instructors (Peter, TJ, Denise and Scott) and great deals on gear. Can't go wrong with Dayo!

Oh and cheap fills!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom