O'Three Drysuits on display at DEMA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silent Diving

Registered
Reaction score
[h=3]Warm-up to a new concept in comfort... O'Three drysuits at Silent Diving's DEMA booth #1220[/h]
Kev-Rainford-Malin-Head-2010.jpg

Silent Diving are proud to represent O’Three Drysuits, in the US and Canada. As the premier UK brand, O'Three is famous for building a rugged, professional-grade suit with "Off the Peg made-to-fit" comfort.

O'Three Drysuits are new to the North American Market but have been keeping UK divers warm and dry for more than 20 years, and are the suit of choice on many epic expeditions including Britannic in 1998 (run time 240mins) and Pascal Bernabe's 330metre/1082 foot world-record dive in 2005 (run time 560mins).

A speciality of O’Three is their “Off the Peg made to fit” service, where they will take a stock-size suit and adjust it to provide a diver with a custom level of fit, comfort and performance, quickly and affordably.

O'Three designers have developed a range of styles and material combinations that provide an outstanding match to the needs of almost any type of diving. And the options available ensure perfect performance for divers who require comfort, durability and style.

While O'Three suits and thermal protection are suitable for any diver in any conditions, they are the pick for many top technical divers including all members of Silent Diving staff and instructor trainers.

Come and check out O'Three's range at BOOTH 1220 at DEMA or contact Silent Diving direct.

"Advancement in neoprene today, for technical limits beyond tomorrow."​

I remember when Northern Diver first came to town with their suits. Everyone was so excited for something new and well built at that. They pretty much stayed on backorder and the reps were basically selling out of there cars whatever stock they had. The quality and price seemed to be too good to be true... The sense of a great buy and awesome suit faded quickly when it was time for repairs... I real nightmare for the first couple of years. They had to be shipped back overseas for anything other then a patch. The wait time was ridiculous and service was expensive in comparison, considering the exchange rate and international shipping charges... Maybe you can tell me what assurances are in place for then end user to protect them from these issues. Is "Silent Diving" handling all the warranty work and or service as needed? Just to note I have 2 ND suits, I am very pleased with them. I just wouldn't want to put anybody thru what I was subjected to, with out at least being up front with any issues like I previously stated. Personally i'm excited to see O'three here! I will be sure to stop by the booth at a minimum.

Michael: We are aware of the potential issues with warranty work etc and have arranged for repairs and tweaks to be done this side of the pond. We have been working with the company for the past year getting things sorted and are confident in the brand and their commitment to quality.

O'Three is hosting a product knowledge breakfast seminar on Thursday at 08:00. If you would like an invite, our treat, drop me a PM. You can meet the guys who own O'Three and get the skinny on their line.

P.S. I have a ND suit myself... still a good performer but I do not get to use it any more... should sell it I guess! LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom