OTS/ AGA Full face mask w/ comms kit.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tortuga13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For Sale is a used Interspiro/OTS positive pressure full face mask regulator with communications kit. This is a working AGA mask with no problems, rips, or tears. It has about 40 dives on it and was serviced yearly by certified tech. This package come with the following:

SSB-2010 Through water comms box. 4 channel diver unit that has standard feautures- voice operated transmiter, push to talk control, squelch, earphone volume, voice menu, and removable transducer. The comms box alone is around 1000.00 new from OTS. Charger included but it needs a new battery and battery connector. (can be purchased through OTS)

Divator MK II AGA mask that comes with ambient breathing valve visor.(allows the diver to breathe ambient air at the surface thus conserving the breathing gas in their cylinder. This mask also has the ear/ microphone assembly and noise canceling microphone.(hot-mic). Mask should be serviced by qualified technician.
also included will be an OTS protective mask bag and low pressure regulator hose with OMNI swivel. I WILL NOT give this package away so those of you with offers of 500.00 please see OTS' website . I will entertain offers through PM's.

ry%3D400

For Sale is a used Interspiro/OTS positive pressure full face mask regulator with communications kit. This is a working AGA mask with no problems, rips, or tears. It has about 40 dives on it and was serviced yearly by certified tech. This package come with the following:

SSB-2010 Through water comms box. 4 channel diver unit that has standard feautures- voice operated transmiter, push to talk control, squelch, earphone volume, voice menu, and removable transducer. The comms box alone is around 1000.00 new from OTS. Charger included but it needs a new battery and battery connector. (can be purchased through OTS)

Divator MK II AGA mask that comes with ambient breathing valve visor.(allows the diver to breathe ambient air at the surface thus conserving the breathing gas in their cylinder. This mask also has the ear/ microphone assembly and noise canceling microphone.(hot-mic). Mask should be serviced by qualified technician.
also included will be an OTS protective mask bag and low pressure regulator hose with OMNI swivel. I WILL NOT give this package away so those of you with offers of 500.00 please see OTS' website . I will entertain offers through PM's.

ry%3D400

I have just the AGA mask regulator available. 300 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom