Sold! OTS Guardian FFM Excellent Condition

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles the Chimp

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi, I have an OTS Guardian Full Face Mask for sale, in excellent condition. I've only had around 3-4 dives on it and have always kept it clean and disinfected. Visor is clear and like new.

Included in the sale is the XS Quick Release which makes it easier to use because you can disconnect yourself from your cylinder without having to take off the mask. The QR can easily be uninstalled though. I researched which QR to get quite heavily when I bought the mask and this is a very well made item that works perfectly.

The mask comes in its original box with all parts you would get at retail such as hose, nose pieces, carrying bag and spanner.

This is a somewhat reluctant sale because this is a great piece of kit but unfortunately I just never use it.

I am looking for around £495 plus shipping depending upon where you are. I am in the UK but can post worldwide at cost.

ots-guardian-hs-3.jpg

ots-guardian-hs-2.jpg

ots-guardian-hs-4.jpg

ots-guardian-hs-5.jpg

ots-guardian-hs-6.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom