Otter Bay Wetsuits custom wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
10 years ago I purchased a custom hood from cricket and it has been great.

Buddy of mine is "odd-shaped" and needs a custom wetsuit. Has anyone recently had one done?

He might be willing to drive to see her but has anyone done the measurements mailed in version?

thanks

JMJ... don't you guys do you own suits? Why would you order from OBW?

are you saying you guys make custom suits?

FYI... I did tell him of you guys and since you are closer he was goona take a look.

Has anyone recently had one done?
Hi Ulfhedinn - was just responding to this question, thinking maybe you had a question about fitting suits or something so I thought I'd reply.

JMJ... don't you guys do you own suits?
We do

FYI... I did tell him of you guys and since you are closer he was goona take a look.
Thanks for mentioning us - appreciate that!

Kind regards,
Derek & JMJ

Hi Ulfhedinn - was just responding to this question, thinking maybe you had a question about fitting suits or something so I thought I'd reply.

We do

Thanks for mentioning us - appreciate that!

Kind regards,
Dere & JMJ

Do you fix oversized wetsuits from other company's. I have a dive buddy who needs the arms and legs fitted.

Do you fix oversized wetsuits from other company's. I have a dive buddy who needs the arms and legs fitted.

Yes - we do repairs and alterations as well. Call or email the shop if you need any specifics.
Wetsuit repair - JMJ Wetsuits

Thanks again,
Derek & JMJ

I’ll have to make a pilgrimage down to JMJ Wetsuits and get measured for a two piece attached hood commercial urchin diver suit.
Can you do those in 9 mil for me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom