Our own live aboard???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried to contact them a few times in the past and never got a response. I will try again though.

Sinbad... this is Diver Ed's busy season up here. Call 207-288-3483 and leave him a message. They will get back to you about dive charters and such. I can put a bug in his ear as well. You make our dive club seem like slackers!

Joe

Sinbad... this is Diver Ed's busy season up here. Call 207-288-3483 and leave him a message. They will get back to you about dive charters and such. I can put a bug in his ear as well. You make our dive club seem like slackers!

Joe

That was not my intention :D I have finally been added to the LUS facebook page so hope to see you there too.

I have not done the math yet but there are many ways that this can be done. I was advised that the cheapest way to go would be to camp on the Acadia National Park instead of out in the sea and then dive around it from a rented motor boat. The cost of the boat would be 1000 USD per week.

19 Foot Seaway Motorboat Rental in Acadia

I've been on a 46' tug on Lake Ontario during a thunderstorm. A 19' boat on the Atlantic would end up as a new wreck.

It might be fun for near shore, but there's no way in hell I'd go out into the North Atlantic in a 19 footer.

flots.

I've been on a 46' tug on Lake Ontario during a thunderstorm. A 19' boat on the Atlantic would end up as a new wreck.

It might be fun for near shore, but there's no way in hell I'd go out into the North Atlantic in a 19 footer.

flots.

Of course! :D This was to dive around the islands (Bar Harbor). Out in the open we would need something more solid.

That was not my intention :D I have finally been added to the LUS facebook page so hope to see you there too.

That was me that would have added you then as I am the primary admin for that group. If you get up this way Eddie almost always runs a Sunday 2 tank dive charter off of his boat.

Brilliant! How late in the season do you guys dive? Would diving still be on in October?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom