Our Russian counterpart...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
Guys, next time - don't use the translation programms. Let me know and I'll do it, ok? After all remember - I'm Polish and we were forced to learn Russian at school :wink:
Mania
Ok, the last forum in the first section Babelfish translates to "near-beer" -- what the heck is that really saying?

Roak

.. for a scuba "cold" war?...

Mania can be our espionage agent.

We'll call Mania..."agent double O seven mil!" :D

<-------------- Russian spy and agent too. I'll be 701 mil then...
Great board our sister board.. love it

I made a couple of Trimix/wreck dives off Pompano after DEMA with a couple guys from Russia(Moscow) One spoke a little German but I don't speak any so that wasn't much help.But the other was a DiveRite dealer and spoke english so we were able to kick a few things around on the boat. When we hit the water the language barrier disappeared! They were great divers and we had a good time so I guess diving's a pretty good diplomatic tool. -M

Michael Schlink:
I made a couple of Trimix/wreck dives off Pompano after DEMA with a couple guys from Russia(Moscow) One spoke a little German but I don't speak any so that wasn't much help.But the other was a DiveRite dealer and spoke english so we were able to kick a few things around on the boat. When we hit the water the language barrier disappeared! They were great divers and we had a good time so I guess diving's a pretty good diplomatic tool. -M

Sometimes it's a diplomatic tool in cement shoes. :wink:

NetDoc:
And hey... I could be Fearless Leader... oh wait a minute, I AM Fearless Leader!

LOL

In that case you need to change your avatar to a picture wearing a hat. Your profile picture would be perfect. :D

Marc

Zagnut:
.. for a scuba "cold" war?...

Mania can be our espionage agent.

We'll call Mania..."agent double O seven mil!" :D
This is the first codded message from doubleOseven mil:

aby przetrwac nurkowa zimna wojna konieczy suchacz. Powtarzam - suchacz.

To decodde press "enter"
<clik>
to survive scuba "cold" war you need a drysuit. I repeat - drysuit.
Roakey - could you please send the link? I can't fullfil your task because I can't find the informer.you told me about...
For other codded messages check SB sister http://www.forum.jds.pl/index.php4

DoubleOseven mil

Xorosho! Yacna mne! Ot kyda suchacz???

Netdocovich

od vciegda i vo vcem. Eta prosta biez suchacza nie vozmozna
DoubleOseven mil

Back
Top Bottom