Our Very Own DiveBandit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our Very Own DiveBandit/Dave... is now managing Divers Supply. :yeahbaby: As most already know, Divers Supply has undergone some major changes. All positive/great stuff for us (like adding HoundDog/Mike to the line-up). I guess promoting Dave to manager is their final change. :)

As many already know, DiveBandit/Dave has been a ScubaBoard supporter for years. To have him now managing one of our local shops is fantastic.

Anywhoozle, just wanted to say a big congratulations to Dave (and I knew ya when it was just you, Mark-R/EanDiver, and I) :wink:

:hugs:

I'm sure you will do a fantastic job at the shop and I look forward to getting to see you more often.

:wave:​

Now the inmates really are in charge of the asylum ................ Congratulations Dave!

Good news. Now may be I'll give them a second chance.

This after they put my inflator back together incorrectly, and gashed my second stage while doing a service.

big congratulations to Dave (and I knew ya when it was just you, Mark-R/EanDiver, and I)

and when i met him when he was a lowly rescue diver and beginning cave diver :D

congrats Dave!

Cheers.

-J.-

Yeah....they obviously didn't see you attempting to rescue Jeff during the IE....or suggesting that he try a tic-tac....

Good luck, well deserved!

Yeah....they obviously didn't see you attempting to rescue Jeff during the IE....or suggesting that he try a tic-tac....

Good luck, well deserved!
Oh my God, she lives!!
Haven't seen you on the board in ages. I've even sent you a pm. How have you been?

:shocked2: What happened to Kyle :confused: The managers at Divers Supply seem to have a short life-span

Congrats Dave - Good luck

Sean

Aaron was actually there a very long time. He started out in GA and had been with Divers Supply for nearly 15 years.

Anywhoozle, I guess they thought they'd give Kyle a shot at managing and it just didn't work out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom