Our World Underwater Chicago 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muggsy, HowardE, MissDirected & JR from ActiVentures
DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just got home from the show. I had a BLAST working the booth this morning.

Howard and Michelle are a great couple; I can't wait for my next Florida trip to dive with them.

Woo Hoo! What a fun time!! It was great meeting everyone and Missdirected, sorry we missed each other.

It was nice to meet all that were are the event. Now I have some faces to put with the names. Thanks for coming to Chicago and I hope everybody enjoyed themselves. I know that I did.

DSC_0062.jpg

Ok, I am a newbie to this scuba thing. I have been to many shows in my life for other interests and this was my first scuba show. But I have to tell ya, I was a little disappointed in OWU. I thought this would be simular to many of the motorcyle shows I nave been to, lots of vendors. Just seemed small to me, not all the OEMs there, small stores to buy stuff, more of a travel show. maybe I just expected too much. did get some good info but not as much to see as I thought.

I have a entire line of personalized Scuba products and I will surely be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom