Our World Underwater weekend.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kjvander

Will work for diving
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Welcome from Chicago. For all of ya'll stopping by the show stop on by...the booth is on the right as you come through the entrance. Send a message letting us know what day you're stopping in and grab a name tag and show your support for Scubaboard..

See ya at the show.

4.5 Mermaids!

IMG_6284.jpg

I went yesterday and thought the show was great. It was good to see some friends and get more dive stuff.

Just got back and had a good time. As always there sure was a lot of dive travel folks to talk to. I spent a good amount of time talking to the Dive Rite folks and Oceanic/Aeris reps about their products. Finally got to put on a Data Mask and see the display, very cool. I loved the Dive Rite transpac and transplate too. Got fitted so I know what I'd need.

Stopped by the scubaboard booth around noon but it was unoccupied at the time, sorry I couldn't stick around and see anyone.

Greetings fellow Scuba Boarders and what a show! I am still in awe of the film festivals. Friday's wrecks are still turning in my mind but last night's films were totally amazing. I was in total bliss so many images in so little time and the Wes Skiles film "Heart Attach" was unbelievable.
As a whole the show blew me away. Great time with my wife and friends as well as talked with Dive Rite and many other vendors and it was great.
What can I say but incredible and THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE!
Only one thing......now I am so dive sick it is not funny! I am going to the pool this week end or bust!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

I was able to get down Sunday for a few hours, was very interesting.

I scored some ScubaBoard Stickers!:D

Was there Saturday. Loved looking at all the gear (and the mermaids) and catching up with some great dive buddies. Very good day.

Back
Top Bottom