outer banks 8/20-27

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmalinowski

Contributor
Reaction score
all,
We're heading to outer banks on 8/20 and I'm looking to get a dive or two in while I'm down there for our family vacation. If anyone has any suggestions (obxdive.com I'm guessing) or wants to do some diving with me, drop me a PM.
Chris

yep, obx would be the place. for shore, there's the triangle wrecks - see our report, though! i'll be diving off morehead that weekend, so i can't join you, but maybe someone can!

cmalinowski:
all,
We're heading to outer banks on 8/20 and I'm looking to get a dive or two in while I'm down there for our family vacation. If anyone has any suggestions (obxdive.com I'm guessing) or wants to do some diving with me, drop me a PM.
Chris
I too will be there 20-27... maybe we can hook up... I too am w/o a buddy..

There are several of us meeting at Bladen Street between MM11 an MM12 on Saturday the 20th around 9 - 9:30am. We intend to dive the Huron, then go to MM7 and dive the Triangle wrecks. If you want to meet us there, come on down. We will be discussing the dive before we enter the water.

DennisW:
Saturday the 20th around 9 - 9:30am.
I will not be there yet, get there that evening ... my first potential dive day would be the 21st.... I'll stay tuned incase you add more dives...

Thanks
John

UnixSage:
I will not be there yet, get there that evening ... my first potential dive day would be the 21st.... I'll stay tuned incase you add more dives...

Thanks
John
I'm thinking mid-week sometime. PM me and we can set something up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom