OZTeK 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doppler

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Wondering how many of the folks here will be there?!

I have been asked to make a couple of presentations and will be flying down a little before the show and hope to get a dive or two in while in Sydney. Also thinking about running a workshop but have to clear that with the authorities etc.

Anyhow, the line-up of speakers looks impressive and I have heard great things about the event so I am pretty pumped about attending.

I'll certainly pop in. It looks fascinating.

-shameless plug- My restaurant is right across the street from the conference centre, so perhaps I can arrange a nice discount for all attendees.:D

Hi Steve

Make sure to drop by and say hello at the Scuba Imports stand, we will be showing off Liquivision and Light Monkey this year as our two feature brands, Corey Mearns owner of Light Monkey is flying in also.
I have been to every OzTek to date, the key is to bring your drinking boots and don't be afraid to use them !!
Hope to catch up for a beer !!

ScoobaChef, what time do you open for coffee, I will spread the word.....

Back
Top Bottom