Package Canon G15 + Nauticam Housing + Sea&Sea YS-01 Strobe + Ultralight Tray + Case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have used this camera only twice this year, which is the reason I am selling it. I just haven't been able to dive as much as I would like to. I purchased this combination as an alternative to a dslr rig, powerful yet small. Great for travel. My favorite feature of the G15 is that you can be taking still shots, see something exciting, and simply push the red button on the back to instantly start shooting 1080p video. You can do you research on-line to learn how great this camera is. The Nauticam housing is the ONLY way to go. Comfortable, solid built and controls ALL of the camera functions. This housing is mint without a single scratch. I have a second clamp on the right side of the ultralight tray for my dive light, which I am keeping. The Sea & Sea YS-01 strobe has never failed me. The Pelican case is the largest case that you can take on an airplane as carryon and fits perfectly in the overhead bins. I believe they are covered with a lifetime warranty, but I doubt it will ever break anyhow. I will see each item separately or as a package.

It went with current prices from Backscatter.com for comparison. I actually paid a little more:

Canon G15 12MP Camera = New $399 = Used $250
Nauticam NA-G15 Housing = New $1,050 = Used $750
Sea & Sea YS-01 Strobe w/fiber cable = New $430 = Used $300
Ultralight Tray with extension, handle and two clamps = New $175 = Used $100
Pelican 1510 Case w/padded dividers and lid organizer = New $168 = Used $100

Package Used total = $1,500. If you buy all items I will sacrifice for $1,300.
Will ship FREE to anywhere in the US.

Thank you,
Rich

Attachments

• photo 1 copy.jpg
    photo 1 copy.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 130
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 168
  • photo 2 copy.jpg
    photo 2 copy.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 120
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 129
  • photo 3 copy.jpg
    photo 3 copy.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 115
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 131
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 136
Still available. Had one offer, but turned out to be in Asia, and the freight amount killed it.

---------- Post added September 5th, 2014 at 08:56 AM ----------

All items are Sold. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom