Packing for Bonaire - question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We outta here TOMORROW for 2 glorious weeks on Bonaire!

donnad, we not only take our safety sausages, but also our Dive Alerts.....they don't take up much space, and an ounce of prevention...

thanks divemaven........have a GREAT time!!!! i'll be looking for your posts on here about various sites, etc.!!

Jim - you only have to post once.

You're more excited than your KIDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty as charged! Didn't know I posted that twice tho....:shakehead:

Donnad & I will be arriving with our respective groups July 4th (on the Continental red-eye). DiveMave will already be there. Anyone else gonna be on island July4-11th?

Gotta terrible case of PBD alright--PRE-Bonaire Depression! Can't get away from my job soon enough. Seven long and painful days to go....

Divemaven!! Have a great trip and can't wait to hear about all of your adventures!!

hubby just installed miflex hoses on our regs...............ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.......................sexy!!

I saw some question about taking a gear bag for shore dives. I have been to Bonaire 4 times, all shore diving, and always with a gear bag. Some of my friends went without. For me I just like having all my gear in one place and organized. You don't really have to worry about your bag being stolen. The things taken are wallets, money, and cameras. I have never had anything taken. Even left my Oakleys on the dash..... Take it for what it's worth... Enjoy your trip!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom