Padi Deep Diver Knowledge Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NTJosh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys,

I’m heading back over to Bali next week to do some dives and also complete the Padi deep diver course.
I’m completing the course with my friend who has just left a dive shop she was working for and is in the
Process of starting up her own place with her Balinese fiancé who is a DM.
I am also planning on doing my DM with them once they are established next year.

I’m just wondering if someone would be able to email me a copy of the knowledge review questions for the deep diver course, I’m not after answers..just the questions so I don’t have to write in the book.

Cheers

Josh

So are the questions in the book, but you just don't want to write in the book?

Some of my SDI specialty books were missing the separate question booklet. The questions were in the book, though. I simply typed up the questions on my computer, added typed up answers, and then printed the whole thing out and gave it to my instructor.

So if the questions are in the book, just type them up. It's a bit monotonous, but it's easy.

Hey Marie13

I’m just a bit short on time mate, I’m working away on a mine site (Night shift), I return home Wednesday and have to pick up manual, go home and pack, get some sleep and fly out to Bali the following day and starting course the day after that.

Was hoping to get knowledge review completed on plane

Then just write everything up on paper separate from the book on the plane. The questions can't be that long.

Just write down the answers on a separate piece of paper.. You don't need to write down the questions.

Back
Top Bottom