PADI Divemaster Program in Indonesia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BravoPapaWhisky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I am planning to do PADI's Divemaster program in Indonesia.
Does anybody have a good dive center to recommend?
I am thinking of either Bali or Labuan Bajo.

So far in my research I am leaning towards Q-Dive in Padang Bai, does anybody here have any experience with them?

Reason I am doing the program is to increase my knowledge and skills as a diver, not really looking to work professionally.
Currently I am a rescue diver with more than 160 logged dives, most in warm tropical water, with only a few dives in temperate water (Australia south east coast).

Thank you.

Regards,
BPW

Hi Norman

I would suggest that you shop around, ask lots of questions and get a feel for a place before you choose, and always remember, that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys!!:blinking:

At this stage in your training, you should be looking for quality learning rather than being a glorified tank boy for a dive centre!

Good luck in your search, and safe diving

Hello,

I did my DMT at Oceans 5 on Gili air (island near Lombok). I can highly recommend this dive center. They have a large pool to teach and the equipment is all new. The staff is highly trained and very friendly.

I learnt a lot about diving there!

Besides that, Gili Air is a really nice place to stay and the divesites around the Gili's are beautiful and diverse. Sometimes there's a proper current, but that makes you a better diver anyway.

Oceans 5 is also an IDC centre, you will find more information on Dive Resort Gili Air, Gilis, Indonesia | Oceans 5 PADI Dive Resort.

I really had a great and fun time overthere!

Good luck in your search,

Fanny

Back
Top Bottom