PADI DM eLearning site use

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Brant

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm nearing completion of DM certification. I did the eLearning more than a year ago and I would like to re-do the knowledge reviews and maybe even the exams. If I jump in and out of the different sections and re-do some of the knowledge reviews, will I reset my exam scores? I am happy with the scores I have and I don't want to be forced to re-do every section, instead I just want to be able to review certain sections. Is this possible?

If it is more then a year ago, you are going to have to redo the tests since they are "only" valid for a year. This can be done on paper.

If you want to reset your scores online, there is no way for you or your instructor to do it. If possible, you would need to contact PADI directly.

I don't think that is true. There is some PADI language that one of the eLearning final exams can be used to skip part of the written final, if completed within a year, but as long as I do the full written final I don't believe I am required to re-do anything via eLearning. In any case I decided to re-do all of it just for simplicity and completeness.

I'm a pen & paper guy, but I did take one course with SSI with elearning and think there was a test (of sorts). Is it possible you can just review the parts of the knowledge reviews without actually putting in any answers? Will it let you do that? I suppose I should know the answer.

Back
Top Bottom