PADI eLearning Centrally Recorded?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

73diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My LDS pretty much closes up for winter. I would like to keep active. I was thinking about doing some PADI eLearning at home (enriched air diver, rescue diver or divemaster) and then go to a warmer climate to perform the open water portion. Is the eLearning recorded at a central location so any PADI instructor could verify completion of the eLearning? Thanks.

PADI's eLearning is linked to an instructor or shop when you register. That instructor can then log into the system and track your progress. Upon completion of your eLearning course an email confirmation of your class is sent to the instructor you have registered with. You also have the ability you use the eLearning system without a registered instructor. At the end or your eLearning course you can print your completion paperwork and bring it to a PADI instructor.

PADI's eLearning is linked to an instructor or shop when you register. That instructor can then log into the system and track your progress. Upon completion of your eLearning course an email confirmation of your class is sent to the instructor you have registered with. You also have the ability you use the eLearning system without a registered instructor. At the end or your eLearning course you can print your completion paperwork and bring it to a PADI instructor.
This.

I'd recommend taking the Nitrox online, and followup in person.

The other two, I'd be inclined to do in person. Plus you can't do DM without doing Rescue first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom