PADI hands over all diver records to FBI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Government wasnt asking PADI for a list of names to become new ultra-secret agents who get to play with interesting toys, dive interesting gases and seduce interesting people?? DAMN!

:)

WaterDawg:
I love it when we all want something (terrorism to be stoped) but are unwilling to do anything about it. During WWII American citizens gave up a lot, and we go it back afterwards. Are you afraid of our govt more than you are of the foks who want the "infidels" dead? So they know you dive...big deal, why did you want to keep that secret from them anyways?
Who says we got it back? I'm sorry, but I grew up with Terrorism. The one thing that helps terrorists is publicity. If one thinks that the terrorists lost 9.11 think again. If we think we can stop the next attack perhaps, but we will not stop every attack. And when the next one happens, who are we going to blame? First we turned on Afganistan, then Iraq, then ourselves. What happens the next time. I think that I am going to have to stand with Ben Franklin on this one when he said, "he who sacrifices liberty for safety disserves neither liberty or safety"
I think knowing that we cannot stop everything, and doing what we need to do without sacrificing basic rights to prevent future attacks is what we need to do.

The US government has a track record of being two faced. Its possible to trust one side while getting stabbed in the back by the other.

Windwalker:
First we turned on Afganistan, then Iraq, then ourselves. What happens the next time.

I've heard Russia has a fair bit of oil. Maybe your country will invade them now?

By the way, why do you think that these groups are involved in 'terrorism'? I'm not supporting it in any way, but imagine if your country and been bombed on and off over the last few decades.

I'm closing the thread.

It's turned to a clear violation to the TOS.

Spartan. You might want to try introducing yourself to the board again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom