PADI - How to process pic online with electronic manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hi
I have been a PADI Instructor now for some years but have never done a specialty course. I am unsure wich on line pics to buy that include manuals for specialty courses. There is a PADI price list but even the on line Pics come with paper manual and/or DVD and I can only find a few listed. Does anyone know which online Pics I can purchase with online manuals and how to process them.

Thanks in advance

When you select a manual for a course, click on details. Below the description, you see the online PIC, paper PIC and Certificate that you can add to your order. If you choose online PIC, it's added to your PIC credits in the Online Processing Center. The code for the PIC is 10020MAN.

If you are referring to eLearning or the Touch products, the PIC online is usually included in the purchase of those products. The product codes will show up in your Online Processing Center and once the diver has completed all course requirements you can process the PIC by going to the assigned product codes and selecting the option to process them.

Back
Top Bottom